This role assists with the delivery of key communications activity and campaigns in The Reader’s live communications work plan. It also contributes to the productivity and efficiency of the team by providing process and administrative support.
- Effectively contributes to campaign/project performance by planning, co-ordinating, delivering, evaluating and communicating as directed by colleagues.
- Coordinates requests for comms support from local Shared Reading hubs and other teams following agreed processes.
- Helps maintain The Reader’s social media presence, keeping it up to date and engaging, e.g. by drafting and scheduling social media posts, including images and video, for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- Helps to organise and manage regional and national events.
- Coordinates content for The Reader’s monthly e-newsletter, along with solus mailshots, and monitors reach and engagement.
- Manages all active comms mailing lists in line with The Reader’s GDPR practices.
Apply for this job