We love working with good people, they make our business what it is and enable us to deliver exceptional experiences to our guests every day.
It is hard work, we set high standards and we aim to be the best we can be every day. We make mistakes – but we don’t dwell on them and always look to learn from them and see how we can improve. Below is a list of just a few reasons we believe Maray is a good place to work, if this sounds like the kind of place you can see yourself – hit the APPLY HERE button underneath to head to our indeed page and view our current vacancies!
– VIP card after 6 months, that allows you to £60 quarterly to enjoy the Maray experience
– Opportunities for progression
– Monthly training sessions
– External training opportunities
– A chance to be part of our Sustainability forum
– Regular fundraising opportunities
– An entrance interview to find out your goals and motivates you
– Regular team feasts where we close early and enjoy eating food cooked by FOH
– 75% discount on food when on shift
– Clear expectations and pay policy
– Regular 1-2-1s with your manager, where you will receive honest feedback about your performance
Maray are looking for servers and a Chef de Partie, click the apply here link for now.
Apply for this job