BrewDog are on the look out for TWO new crew members.
As for Christmas hours we will need you over the Christmas period but we are closed on Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
Ideally you’ll have spent some time in a BrewDog bar and know a little bit about us.
The roles are:
🍻 Duty Manager £9.40 PH 40 hours PW 🍻
– Opening and closing the bar (we’re open 11am until midnight)
– Social Media Management.
– Ensuring our Team are happy and engaged through training and guiding them.
– A love for Beer, People & Dogs (there’s a lot of these things)
– Assisting GM and AM in running shifts.
– Maintaining high levels of health & safety and due diligence.
– We would like this person to have had at least a year’s worth of experience in a similar role.
🍻 Part Time Team Member (bar and floor) £9.00 PH 16 hours PW with opportunity for more. 🍻
– A love for Beer, Dogs and Great Customer Service. Being lovely to every person, dog and sometimes cat (yah, really) that walks through our doors.
– Some experience would be great but above all else we’re looking for someone passionate and excited to learn.
– You’ll be working on the bar and floor.
We’re all dead nice and you should come and join us.
Email your CV and a bit about you (this part is the most important bit) to [email protected]
Other cool stuff:
You can get a £300 bonus when you increase your beer knowledge by taking your Certified Beer Server exam.
We also have a Mystery Shopper scheme where all staff have the opportunity to gain an extra £1 per hour.
We also have something called the Unicorn Fund – it’s super cool, Google it.
Loads more boss stuff here: