Fancy being a key part of a forward thinking, social business that is changing people’s lives by delivering trailblazing, creative and digital skills programmes?
We are proud that our award-winning, industry-driven programmes are revolutionising talent development across the North West. Bringing together the unique skills, talents and passions of our sister business, Agent, we design and deliver education experiences like no other.
Our success is stand-out; more than 170 young people have kick-started their careers as a result of the time and expertise our network of industry leaders dedicate to make a difference.
Our commitment to being an inclusive and open workplace can be seen in the work we do, the partners we work with and the action we take to make a difference.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented, passionate and committed programme facilitator to join our ambitious, dedicated and growing team, based in Liverpool’s Baltic Triangle.
If this fast-paced, varied and extremely rewarding role sounds like it’s for you, please read on…
HERE’S WHAT THE ROLE WILL INVOLVE…
Programme Design and Delivery:
- Designing industry relevant learning programmes.
- Reviewing and improving curriculum content by listening to the needs of industry.
- Facilitating programme sessions.
- Overseeing preparation of session materials.
- Managing relationships with industry contributors.
- Managing the delivery of client work.
- Overseeing recruitment and facilitate interview days.
- Planning and management of events and presentations.
- Measuring and evidencing our impact by developing reporting structures.
- Creating and executing regular content in-line with our communications strategy.
- Developing industry connections and initiating new business opportunities.
- Supporting our alumni network.
- Attending regular industry networking events.
- Planning and execution of engaging and well attended events that deliver valuable experiences for both partners and attendees.
- Delivering training events and digital skills sessions.
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE…
- A strong set of values – people are at the heart of everything we do and our values are extremely important to us.
- An unrivalled passion for enabling others to reach their potential.
- 2-year’s relevant experience, working in the digital and creative industry or in education, if you think you have the right skillset then we want to hear from you.
- Understanding of the career opportunities that exist in the creative, digital and tech industry.
- Excellent people skills – the confidence and professionalism to quickly build trust and connections with people from every walk of life.
- Excellent organisation and project management skills with attention for detail.
- The confidence, creativity and insight to deliver exciting and enjoyable learning experiences that deliver measurable outcomes.
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to easily engage any audience.
- A positive outlook and can do approach – you’ll push the boundaries to deliver exceptional work that smashes expectations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – you will be expected to communicate in an articulate, accurate and succinct way to get your point across.
- Flexibility and a willingness to host and attend out of hours’ events to represent and promote Agent Academy to existing and new networks.
- The ability to work as part of our strong team – you’ll be an open-minded, team player and work well with a variety of people from different disciplines and backgrounds.
- Discretion and trustworthiness – you will often handle confidential information
- A pragmatic yet creative approach to your work.
- Ambitious with a desire to succeed whilst enabling others to do the same!
THE TECHNICAL PART.
The salary for this role is £22,000 to £27,000 p.a. dependent on experience and ability. A full benefits package will be made available including flexible working hours, monthly massages, access to bikes and of course the opportunity to walk Agent’s head of security, Leo the poodle.
We don’t want to receive the ‘usual’ CVs and cover letters. Please make your submission stand out.
Tell us why this role is for you, what you’ve done before and what makes you tick! We’d love to see the work you’re most proud of!
Submissions can be emailed to Sophia Iqbal, communications assistant at [email protected] or mailed / hand delivered to Agent Academy, 43 Jordan Street, Liverpool, L1 0BW.
Please quote: ‘Programme Facilitator – Agent Academy’ The deadline for submissions is Monday 19th April 2021.
Apply for this job