In anticipation of World Vegan Month, the pizza masters at Liverpool’s Santa Maluco, have launched a new weekly vegan Rodizio menu.
Taking place every Monday, this new initiative allows diners to pay a fixed price for unlimited pizza, and choose from a huge variety of plant based pizza base and topping options, taking the hassle out of eating out for vegans, vegetarians and health conscious foodies across Liverpool.
In recent years, an unprecedented number of people in the UK have decided to join the vegan eating movement. With a new focus on sustainable farming and mindful eating, meat free Mondays and flexitarianism are becoming more and more popular, and the number of those choosing to forgo meat and dairy for certain days in the week in order to reap both health and environmental benefits are rising.
These diners, as well as fully committed vegans, will both be inundated with delicious choices at Santa Maluco every Monday. Guests pay a fixed price for unlimited pizza, allowing them to sample countless inventive plant based pizza flavours. From naturally vegan ingredients such as falafel, pickles and ratatouille to a host of vegan cheeses and vegan ‘meats’, these wood fired pizzas are made with seasonal ingredients and can be washed down with one of the restaurant’s delicious rum-based cocktails.
Taking inspiration from both the diverse tastes of Brazil and authentic flavours of Italy, Santa Maluco offers delicious wood fired pizzas and rum based cocktails to Liverpool’s bustling Castle Street. Santa Maluco is just one of the six venues owned by restaurant and bar group, Graffiti Spirits Group. Having recently opened in July 2016, the restaurant has quickly become a firm favourite with Liverpudlians in the business district area, with the venue acting as a great spot for a quick work lunch, family get-together, or indulgent dinner to be enjoyed with friends over cocktails. Santa Maluco’s vegan Monday rodizio menu will begin on 16th October and continue weekly.
Priced at £10.95 before 4pm or £15.95 after 4pm, the unlimited Rodizio Vegan Mondays menu includes:
- Return Of The Mac: mince, mozzarella, big mac sauce, white onions, pickles, lettuce
- Lo Pan: mozzarella, curry sauce, salt and pepper tofu, spring onions, chillis, Sriracha, Char Sui
- What The Duck: mozzarella, mock duck, spring onion, cucumber, char sui, sesame seed
- Buffalo Solider: buffalo cauliflower (frank’s red hot), tomato base, mozzarella, blue cheese, celery.
- The Falaffin’: mozzarella, tomato base, falafel, tomato, cucumber, tahini, walnuts
- Ratatouille: tomato base, mozzarella, ratatouille •
- Margarita: mozzarella, tomato base.