Liverpool Art Fair 2019 will take place for eleven weeks across the summer, in an exciting new exhibition space within Metquarter in the heart of Liverpool’s shopping district.
Liverpool Art Fair is an exciting open submission selling event, designed to connect local artists with new art buyers on a large scale, break down barriers, and make affordable art accessible to all. Liverpool Art Fair has been developed by dot-art, a Liverpool based arts organisation which has been supporting artists and developing innovative and creative visual arts projects and initiatives for over 13 years. dot-art supports visual artists and champions art as an integral part of everyday life.
They are bringing Liverpool Art Fair into the heart of the city centre thanks to their new partnership with Metquarter. This exciting new venue, which also recently welcomed the sophisticated Everyman Cinema, will allow them to hold our longest event yet, running for 80 days from mid-June. They want to offer visitors the best possible range of locally sourced, affordable art work, so we need artists from across the region to get involved.
They will be open to the public 7 days a week, from 14th June– 1st September 2019 with entry being free at all times. Liverpool Art Fair is an annual event which started in 2012, aiming to showcase a wide range of affordable original art by a plethora of local artists; providing a unique insight into the region’s creative talent and the opportunity for everyone, from seasoned collector to first time art buyer, to own their own piece of the Liverpool art world.
This is an open submission event, and we are inviting all artists based within a 35 mile radius of Liverpool, to submit work for inclusion.
- Read the Information for Artists document on the Liverpool Art Fair website to make sure you are eligible.
- Please complete the online Submission Form by midnight on Sunday 19th May:
- You will need full details of all the works you are submitting along with images.
- You will be required to pay £4 per piece submission fee.
- Work for inclusion will be selected by our independent panel and successful artists will be notified by the end of May.