Colu Technologies UK is a fast paced and dynamic technology start-up who’s mission it is to bring local digital currencies to the world, creating vibrant, connected and empowered local economies. Our technology provides a digital wallet to anyone with a smartphone, inspiring users to shop local and be connected to the places that make our cities unique, whilst removing banks from the equation, more on us from the BBC by clicking here.
Purpose of the role
You will work with the team of 4 in Liverpool to help the 140+ businesses currently accepting and any of the new ones joining each week. Your role will be to support the team and the Colu business community in its continued growth.
Who you are?
You are creative, practical, reliable, self-disciplined and efficient. Adept at turning ideas into solutions and delivering work in an efficient and timely manner.
We are looking for an outgoing, friendly, enthusiastic individual who is able to positively communicate with businesses and users and the wider Colu team whilst also being able to work under pressure and adapt quickly when things don’t go 100% to plan!
Responsibilities and Activities
The role will be very varied across the economy as there is lots happening, some key ones are listed here…
- Chatting with and training staff in newly joined businesses
- Work with business owners to help promote them
- Attend and assist at events we run in the community for our businesses
- Work with the marketing team to provide content for social media / email marketing
- Help with any initiatives we run to inspire people into using the app / supporting Independent businesses
- Help to answers users or businesses questions so they can confidently use the application
We are a growing team in the UK and successful interns should benefit from the connections they make both internally and externally while carrying out your responsibilities.
Renumeration & Pay
The role comes with a salary of £500 per month, as well as this, the successful candidate will receive Local Pounds each month to help explore some hidden gems in Liverpool!
Please email your covering letter and CV to [email protected]
Your covering letter should cover what independent and local means to you. The position would suit a recent graduate, however a degree is not a necessity.