Let’s play bingo.
A fantastic opportunity to join a young, dynamic and fast growing events company. In just over two years Bongo’s Bingo has grown from a two-man band, doing one event a week, to a now global company with over 20 full time staff operating events in over 40 cities worldwide. Audience numbers are currently almost 500,000 per year and our social media reach is upwards of 1 million per week.
The City Manager will take the lead working on a number of our outstanding venues across the country, organising events and having a strong influence on the companies growth. As a City Manager you will be a part of and add value to a young, hardworking and creative team. Key to this role is initiative, organisation and successful event planning coupled with an initiative mindset and a passion for development of the business. Excellent prospects for career progression.
• Managing events in specific areas/cities
• Liaising with venues to organise all aspects of an event
• Take the lead in planning the calendar for your cities
• Introduce new themes/acts to your cities
• Responsible for the marketing of each of your events on all social media platforms.
• Assist with logistics for your events
• Develop new promotional strategies
• Ensure gambling regulations are complied with at each of your events
• Attend events regularly to ensure standards are met, to identify new opportunities and to maintain a close working relationship with the venue.
• Approachable and friendly
• Organised and excellent time management skills
• motivated and confident in a working environment
• Ability to work independently or within a team
• Ability to interact with any level within an organisation
• An interest in youth culture and events
• Expansive social media knowledge
• Fun and ambitious
• Excellent phone and email manner
- C or above in English and Maths at GCSE
- At least a years experience in a professional environment
- B2b and B2C experience
- UK and international travel
- £18,000 – £20,000 salary, dependent on experience
Apply for this job