Aloha is looking for a new General Manager.
Now in its Eighth year of operation, Aloha has developed a proud reputation of consistently delivering excellent service, product, and atmosphere in a fun, safe and unpretentious environment. We are looking for someone to capitalise on this solid foundation in order to develop the full potential of the venue, and take Aloha to the next level.
Duties and responsibilities;
– Effectively lead and manage a team of bartenders and cocktail servers.
– Be responsible for achieving sales targets and working within prescribed budgets
– Maintain the highest levels of customer service within the venue.
– Carry out weekly stock takes and be responsible for venue achieving specified overall GP
– Oversee all orders.
– Be responsible for security within the venue.
– Be responsible for effective safe management within the venue.
– Prepare weekly staff rotas.
– Ensure venue passes monthly cleanliness checks.
– Report to and liaise with operational director.
– Accurately report all figures on monthly P&L reports.
– Optimise sales and drive the business forward.
– Oversee development of an evolved cocktail menu and seasonal variations
The Perfect Candidate;
First and foremost, you will be a great team leader and passionate about the industry. You will be a good communicator & organiser, with great interpersonal skills and experience in man management & leading a team. You will be enthusiastic, ambitious and driven, with at least one years’ experience in a managerial role. Most importantly, you must be passionate about your craft & dedicated to producing the highest levels of customer service and ensuring your team does the same.
– Min 2yrs experience in FOH bartending or server role
– Experience in using Microsoft Office
– Previous managerial experience is essential and experience in leading a large team is beneficial
– Experience within premium cocktail bar/restaurant/hotel is preferred.
– Salary is competitive and negotiable according to experience. An achievable bonus structure will also be put in place.
– You will be joining a company with a national reputation for developing great people and delivering great service, in class leading venues.
– A rigorous but rewarding training programme will give you the skills you need to develop your career.
If you think this is the job for you, please email your CV and covering letter telling us why, to; [email protected]