Join us for a bumper day of family-friendly fun as The Reader teams up with Independent Liverpool to celebrate heritage, craft and community in the Calderstones Courtyard.
The jam-packed schedule includes:
• Independent Liverpool’s specially curated stalls, including vintage, craft and local produce.
• Free introduction to Shared Reading sessions.
• A chance to see the Calder Stones and Mansion House up close and hear about our refurbishment plans.
• Free family sessions with The Storyhunters at The Storybarn and activities including The Big Children’s Book Swap (bring a book to swap) and knitting workshops.
• Hop on the bouncy castle and visit the facepainter. (Proceeds support the work of The Reader).
• Refreshments from The Reader Café and Ice Cream Parlour.
• Pooch pampering.
…and much more! Find out more details here.